Shop for Nationwide Shipping
Fresh Flower Box shipping:
- Fresh flower boxes ship FedEx Priority Overnight and shipping is calculated at checkout. The shipping is the exact calculated rate from FedEx.
- We ship fresh flower boxes for delivery: Wednesday & Friday (+ Thursday on Mother's Day week).
- Select only one delivery date and one shipping destination per order. If multiple delivery dates or multiple destinations are needed, place separate orders.
- Fresh flower box shipping orders must be placed before noon the day prior to the delivery day you select (example: order Tuesday by noon for Wednesday delivery or order Thursday by noon for Friday delivery).
- Please note: we cannot ship fresh flowers into California, Hawaii, or Alaska (sorry friends!) because of their ag laws and shipping is only available in the continental US.
- Fresh flower shipments cannot be combined with other shipping items. The other items will be shipped separately via USPS.
- Flowers are packed with water & an ice pack but they will be thirsty when they arrive so unpack them immediately upon arrival, get them in water, and let them rehydrate for a few hours.
- If you are gifting them, we highly recommend making sure you have the correct home address and making sure the receiver will be home to receive them and unpack them immediately.
- Shipping tracking information will be sent to the email on the shipping information via FedEx and you can opt into SMS text updates from FedEx.
Other Shipping Items:
- Our non-fresh flower items are typically shipped USPS and shipping is calculated at checkout.
- Shipping tracking information will be sent to you via email.
- We ship non-fresh flower items Monday-Friday. Please allow 1-2 weekdays to process your order.
- Just one shipping destination per order (place multiple orders for multiple shipping destinations).